Besides helping clients launch new programs, we are helping clients with existing co-brand and affinity-card programs navigate their renewal processes. For clients like that, we have been developing financial models and identifying other issuers that may be able to provide more revenue, a better compensation structure, or more focus on your program. We can also help you work with your new issuer to build a strong value proposition, identify valuable inventory for rewards, set up distribution channels, and leverage other partners.
Over the past few years, we’ve worked with a number of blue-chip brands – meeting (and beating) our deadlines and exceeding their expectations on such projects as:
- Assisting with the development of a robust experiential, ticket, and merchandise rewards program to drive usage and fan loyalty.
- Advising on a variety of contract renewals and sponsorship agreements, providing services ranging from market assessments and partner identification to identification of contract precedents, development of financial models and creation of new payment-card categories to drive additional revenue opportunities.
- Leading the selection process for an issuer of a number of highly customized affinity/co-branded card programs, including the identification of prospective issuers, contract negotiation, and creation of the marketing plan.
- Building a business plan with market, industry, and competitive research and account plans for a bank considering self-issuing credit cards.
- Developing enhanced group-incentive partnership agreements.
- Overseeing the conversion of an affinity-card portfolio to the purchasing bank.
- Building a prospect database of key contacts at more than 700 colleges and universities.
Here are a few of the clients that we’ve worked with over the past few years. For references, please contact Hal Erskine at email@example.com: