Here is a sample of the work that we’ve done for high-profile clients. For references, please contact Hal Erskine at email@example.com:
Built a database of key contacts at more than 700 colleges and universities across the country. This was a high-priority project, and EFS beat our deadline by three months, delivering it in less than a month.
- Assessed the market and identified potential issuers for the MLB co-branded card.
- Supported MLB renewal-negotiation team with development of financial models, identification of alternative prospects to the incumbent, and advice throughout the negotiation based on the EFS’s team extensive card-program experience with MLB and individual franchises.
- Created new payment-card categories (e.g., prepaid, secured) to drive increased revenue to MLB.
Worked with team and its stadium-naming partner to develop a robust experiential, ticket, and merchandise rewards program to drive usage and fan loyalty.
- Assisted NHL U.S. with its negotiations of a credit-card, banking, and sponsorship agreement with Discover, leading to a significant increase in NHL revenue.
- Developed an enhanced group-incentive partnership agreement for the 2015-16 season.
- Assisted NHL Canada with its negotiations of a credit-card, banking, and sponsorship agreement with Scotiabank and consulted on program development, leading to a significant increase in NHL Canada revenue.
- Developed an RFI to identify potential issuers and partners for an affinity/co-branded credit card that provides customized plastics and benefits to BSA alumni who achieved specific thresholds (e.g., Eagle Scout, Order of the Arrow)
- Currently negotiating the credit-card agreement, with plans to identify Secured, Debit, and Multi-functional Identification Card partners for a possible Phase 2.
Developed a business plan for this Delaware financial institution to self-issue credit cards, a project that included market, industry, and competitive research; development of financials based on different pricing assumptions and product constructs; identification of potential investors (including preliminary negotiations with TSYS; and analysis of risks and opportunities of moving from an existing provider.
- Developed business-card program with Vantiv that included an acceptance and processing component to drive incremental revenue.
- Created and managed an RFP for a prepaid card for Western Alliance commercial payroll customers that ultimately resulted in awarding the program to NetSpend.
- Closed and converted the Partners First affinity-card portfolio to First National Bank of Omaha (subsidiary of First National of Nebraska)